May the Lord Destroy All Lying Lips
Freedom is worth any price. Or so I have come to believe and embrace.
The truth shall set one free, it is written. Jesus says He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
I want that Truth. I have desired and prayed to be united to Him, conformed to Him. I have prayed to be a living, holy, pleasing holocaust in His sight. So far, I only know that I am living--and that, living as one of the living dead.
But I have been given the treasured gift of freedom. I am so free that nothing hinders me except whatever sins I commit, which is an on-going hindrance!
I am free of all particular Harolds. I am free of the burdens of being complicit in any deceits of people who are living double lives when they are to be pinnacles of holiness for all. I am free to speak the truth, knowing that being believed is not relevant to the speaking. I am free to live life as one totally unveiled. I am free to look into the Sacred Heart; and more so, I am free to enter that Sacred Heart and dwell within.
At night I am free to work wherever and however and whenever God desires. I am free to leave my body lying on its floor bed and be transported to other places to interact with other people to work in whatever capacity God desires and to learn whatever I am to learn, as well. I am free to be taken forwards or backwards or remain in the present in order to do this work.
I am free to have demons laugh at me. I am free to tell them to get lost. I am free to thank them for letting me know the outcomes of situations by their leering and laughing; I am free to thank the good angels for always protecting me. I am free to be counseled by a saint heaven-sent, shrouded in green misted obscurity as he talks to me at length: words which I comprehend and absorb within the being so deeply that I am freed from having to remember them when in the shackles of this world.
I am free to praise God Almighty for the gift of ultimate freedom that He has procured for me through the courage He gave me to speak in truth. May the Lord deal with me be it ever so severely if my lips have spoken any falsehood in any detail.
I am free, if doubted, to speak not, to open not my mouth...like a lamb led to the slaughter or a sheep before the shearers. I am free to be sheered and slaughtered.
I am free to go beyond memorizing the Litany of Humility in order to be gifted with experiencing each line, each word, each comprehensible meaning. It is all truth.
I am free to appreciate the shunning of Harold's brother and sister-in-law. I am free to pray for them and anyone who I've hurt in the process of being, of choosing and receiving ontic freedom. I am free to respond to any who question my words spoken in truth:
O Lord, my eyes are not haughty nor is my heart proud. I seek after things not too great for me, nor things too sublime. Nay, rather, like a weaned child, like a weaned child on its mother's lap, so is my heart within me. O Zenith, hope in the Lord, both now and forever!
I am also free to not speak but to communicate within, in truth. I am free to live my life in truth without words.
I am as free as any cheese who stands alone, and I am free in standing (not alone) with He-Who-stands-crowded-about with any and all cheese-alones. I am free in the day amidst many or not. I am free in the night amidst many or not. I am as free as a person who is about ready to physically die. I am free as a baby laid on its back in sand-bottomed shallow water, unable to roll but only scoot, and to allow the free waves to wash over its face and in-drown gulps of freedom.
I am free to write blogs that no one will want to read or vote to blog-honor rolls. I am free to write or not write anything in excellation but all things in truth.
I am free to comprehend the freedom of Jesus Who is Truth. I am free to embrace the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
May the Lord destroy all lying lips, especially mine in any temptations of untruth. I am free to go about in hindered, lying liplessness; but the gift of freedom has replaced liplessness with full-lipped Truth.
May I never depart from Truth, no matter the outcomes or reactions. May I love Truth and trust in Truth more than in men or princes. I am free in the Truth, now and forever.
The truth shall set one free, it is written. Jesus says He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
I want that Truth. I have desired and prayed to be united to Him, conformed to Him. I have prayed to be a living, holy, pleasing holocaust in His sight. So far, I only know that I am living--and that, living as one of the living dead.
But I have been given the treasured gift of freedom. I am so free that nothing hinders me except whatever sins I commit, which is an on-going hindrance!
I am free of all particular Harolds. I am free of the burdens of being complicit in any deceits of people who are living double lives when they are to be pinnacles of holiness for all. I am free to speak the truth, knowing that being believed is not relevant to the speaking. I am free to live life as one totally unveiled. I am free to look into the Sacred Heart; and more so, I am free to enter that Sacred Heart and dwell within.
At night I am free to work wherever and however and whenever God desires. I am free to leave my body lying on its floor bed and be transported to other places to interact with other people to work in whatever capacity God desires and to learn whatever I am to learn, as well. I am free to be taken forwards or backwards or remain in the present in order to do this work.
I am free to have demons laugh at me. I am free to tell them to get lost. I am free to thank them for letting me know the outcomes of situations by their leering and laughing; I am free to thank the good angels for always protecting me. I am free to be counseled by a saint heaven-sent, shrouded in green misted obscurity as he talks to me at length: words which I comprehend and absorb within the being so deeply that I am freed from having to remember them when in the shackles of this world.
I am free to praise God Almighty for the gift of ultimate freedom that He has procured for me through the courage He gave me to speak in truth. May the Lord deal with me be it ever so severely if my lips have spoken any falsehood in any detail.
I am free, if doubted, to speak not, to open not my mouth...like a lamb led to the slaughter or a sheep before the shearers. I am free to be sheered and slaughtered.
I am free to go beyond memorizing the Litany of Humility in order to be gifted with experiencing each line, each word, each comprehensible meaning. It is all truth.
I am free to appreciate the shunning of Harold's brother and sister-in-law. I am free to pray for them and anyone who I've hurt in the process of being, of choosing and receiving ontic freedom. I am free to respond to any who question my words spoken in truth:
O Lord, my eyes are not haughty nor is my heart proud. I seek after things not too great for me, nor things too sublime. Nay, rather, like a weaned child, like a weaned child on its mother's lap, so is my heart within me. O Zenith, hope in the Lord, both now and forever!
I am also free to not speak but to communicate within, in truth. I am free to live my life in truth without words.
I am as free as any cheese who stands alone, and I am free in standing (not alone) with He-Who-stands-crowded-about with any and all cheese-alones. I am free in the day amidst many or not. I am free in the night amidst many or not. I am as free as a person who is about ready to physically die. I am free as a baby laid on its back in sand-bottomed shallow water, unable to roll but only scoot, and to allow the free waves to wash over its face and in-drown gulps of freedom.
I am free to write blogs that no one will want to read or vote to blog-honor rolls. I am free to write or not write anything in excellation but all things in truth.
I am free to comprehend the freedom of Jesus Who is Truth. I am free to embrace the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
May the Lord destroy all lying lips, especially mine in any temptations of untruth. I am free to go about in hindered, lying liplessness; but the gift of freedom has replaced liplessness with full-lipped Truth.
May I never depart from Truth, no matter the outcomes or reactions. May I love Truth and trust in Truth more than in men or princes. I am free in the Truth, now and forever.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home